IMAP sync?

Reinaldo de Carvalho reinaldoc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 16:47:24 EDT 2011

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Lars Schimmer
<l.schimmer at cgv.tugraz.at> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I try to setup a new cyrus server and want to migrate my old 2.2.x data
> on the new 2.4.6 server.
> Any tips on howto migrate data from old server to new server?
> Rsync and db updates?
> imapsync, which tool and howto sync the non-user-inboxes?

The main problem is to preserve hardlinks to don't grow up used disk
space, and isn't possible with IMAP migration.

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho
http://korreio.sf.net

"While not fully understand a software, don't try to adapt this
software to the way you work, but rather yourself to the way the
software works" (myself)