After upgrade to 2.4.6 I'm not able to expunge messages

Martin Schweizer schweizer.martin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 05:41:07 EST 2011

Hello

I found the problem. It was not the file system or the expunged
messages. It was the quotas which are broken. After I startet quote -f
all was correct. Sorry for boring.

One thing is I do not understand: If I delete a message (in the imap
client and close the client) which is older then expunged (as defined
in imapd.conf) and I run then cyr_expire -v -X 1 -E 1  I expect
cyr_expire showed me this deleted messages. But I can't see this
messages. Why?

Regards,

schweizer.martin at gmail.com