Relation between proxyd process and imapd process on Murder enviromment

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sun Jul 17 04:42:40 EDT 2011

No.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:05 -0300, "Lucas Zinato Carraro"
<lucaszc at gmail.com> wrote:

   For each proxyd processs running on a frontend server I have
  an imapd process listening on a backend?
  Can  I pool several clients on 1  proxyd process ?
  In the last days, the number of process ( imapd ) increase
  quickly on my backend servers.
   I know that 1 imapd process is used by 1 login user.
  Exist a way to make one imapd process to being used by several
  login users ?
  Regards
  Zinato

----