Migrating language encoded folders from cyrus 2.2.12 to 2.3.11

Josef Karliak karliak at ajetaci.cz
Fri Jul 15 09:30:15 EDT 2011

   Huh,
   squirremail (1.4.10 and 1.4.2x) on the cyrus 2.2.12 (SLES10)reads
folders fine, but not on the cyrus 2.3.11 (SLES11).
   I've TARed folder with the emails, untar it into the new server and
reconstructed. Isn't there some error ? What are your recommended
steps with migrating emails from one server to another ? Create mails
in the cyrus, copy mails there and reconstruct ? Or not ?
   Thanks
   J.K.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,