location of reconstructed mailbox

Sergey a_s_y at sama.ru
Thu Jan 27 06:45:27 EST 2011

On Thursday 27 January 2011, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> You can use cyr_dbtool or ctl_mboxlist to dump a listing of all
> mailboxes.  It will be the next one alphabetically.

It is useful too, thanks. Now I have the same problem with location
quota file. Strace helped this but it is not good for scripting also.

/usr/lib/cyrus/quota -d my.dom -f user/name"
failed building quota list for 'my.dom!user.name': System I/O error: %m

And I think what option for "quota" for remove quota (or "set to default"
with another option) if it is damaged will be useful. To bugzilla ? :-)

--
Regards,
Sergey