Partition selection by domain?

Reinaldo de Carvalho reinaldoc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 08:53:31 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Marco <falon at ruparpiemonte.it> wrote:
> Hi Reinaldo,
>  I understand your point of view.
> In my crazy factory they want terabytes of mail for each domain. I can't add
> only one partition per domain. A single fs could be too big to manage.
>
> I can choose partitions with a GUI, as you say. They don't want this. They
> want a self-create service without user admin interaction. If I choose to
> let Cyrus to balance among partitions, then I loose the ability to have only
> a domain into a known set of partition.

The GUI may choose automatically the partition either by domain or
number of mailboxes by partition.

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho
http://korreio.sf.net

"While not fully understand a software, don't try to adapt this
software to the way you work, but rather yourself to the way the
software works" (myself)