Updated 2.4.6 with autocreate for those who need it

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 08:22:57 EST 2011

On 20/01/11 18:53, Bron Gondwana wrote:

>> I hope this is useful for those who want to upgrade to 2.4 and can't wait
>> until the auto* feature is implemented upstream - Bron, thanks for looking
>> into it _after_ moving your home and what else :)
>
> :)

FWIW us at Sirius are very interested in this functionality, and since
I'm a dab hand with a C compiler would be happy to help out with patch
review, testing etc.

Out of interest, what are the objections to the current patch? And would
it be applied to the 2.4.x series or wait until 2.5?

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk