Detecting last login IMAP and expire old messages

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Mon Jan 10 12:29:12 EST 2011

On 10/01/11 14:04 -0200, Lucas Zinato Carraro wrote:
>In my case authentication is with  saslauthd with ldap. ( OpenLDAP )
>
>And this LDAP is used for another systems.
>
>User can use LDAP for UNIX authentication for example and not
>use LDAP dor imap.

Are you saying that authentication is not working at all with your imap
server? Can you post your saslauthd.conf file, if it exists?

What parameters are you starting saslauthd with?

>Aby other idea ?

>Cyrus IMAP has the annotation  /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/lastpop
>with the last pop login hour.
>
>But i don't see:     /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/lastimap

>Exist a way to execute a script an get some parameters $login, $hour
>and etc .. after
>a succesful connection in cyrus imap or saslauthd  ?

arbitron claims to be able to report statistics of when mailboxes are
opened, but I haven't figured out the correct way to run it.

--
Dan White