pop3d hangs in 2.2.13 (no apop)

Ingo Herz herz at et-inf.fho-emden.de
Wed Feb 23 10:45:20 EST 2011

Hi,

problem is still the same, but I think I can give some more information.
I changed the number of uses for pop3 to 1 (-U 1) and now I can attach a
strace for a hanging and blocking others pop3 session. Seems like the
client is gone before pop3 could be started. Hope anyone with more
experience is so kind to have a look at this.

Many thanks,
Ingo