Cyrus 2.4.13beta1 Released

Wolfgang Breyha wbreyha at gmx.net
Wed Dec 28 07:35:23 EST 2011

On 2011-12-28 01:59, Andrew Morgan wrote:
> A quick read of the code makes me think that this only crashes a backend
> imapd process that is performing the mailbox move between partitions.  Is
> that correct?

That is correct.

> Does this have any effect on the mupdate master (running 2.4.12)?

mupdate master wont crash if you mean that. But you end up with different
mailbox entries on backend and mupdate. "ctl_mboxlist -m" is needed to get
it in sync again. Even more repairs are required on the backend to fix the
moved mailbox IIRC. And ACLs need to be checked. I'm not sure anymore what
exactly had to be done to repair it completely. But it was PITA enough to
fix it fast;-) Don't know why Bron missed my report/fix for 2.4.11 since it
was already in bugzilla ready for 2.4.12 release.

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha at gmx.net> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria