Compiling and libdb

steffo76 at gmx.de steffo76 at gmx.de
Wed Dec 21 07:10:44 EST 2011

Thanks for the replies, I finally realised that it's no wonder there aren't any mails showing up- on the live server 'hashimapspool' was on but it was off on the testserver so it couldn't see the mail. Dumb mistake on my part.

One question though- is it correct that reconstruct will also upgrade the index files as indicated here ?

http://www.mail-archive.com/info-cyrus@lists.andrew.cmu.edu/msg41339.html

Regards
Stephan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------