Bulk deletion of mailbox ACLs under Cyrus 2.4.4

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 11:20:36 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to recursively remove all ACLs from part of a Cyrus
tree so I can replace them with newer ones based upon group membership
rather than individual users. However I can't seem to get this to work
at the moment using a wildcard under cyradm:

localhost> cm public.mcatest
localhost> lam public.mcatest
user1 lrs
user2 lrs
localhost> dam public.mcatest *
localhost> lam public.mcatest
user1 lrs
user2 lrs
localhost> dam public.mcatest user1
localhost> lam public.mcatest
user2 lrs

I've also tried using the "anyone"/"all" aliases instead of "*" but that
doesn't seem to work either - is anyone able to point me in the right
direction as to the correct syntax to completely remove all ACLs for all
users from a mailbox?

Many thanks,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS