Mapping a login(uid) to different mailbox

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Mon Aug 29 10:11:28 EDT 2011

On 27/08/11 09:47 -0300, Lucas Zinato Carraro wrote:
>Hi,
>
>    I have several users that will change your login(LDAP uid).
>How to map a login to another mailbox ?

Use a sasl canonicalization plugin to (re)map an authentication identity.
The mapped identity returned by sasl will be used when opening the user's
mailbox.

There is an ldapdb canon_user plugin available in sasl CVS, and a sql
plugin available in bugzilla. Documentation can be found in
doc/options.html in the sasl source.

--
Dan White