murder csync and inexistent mailbox

Antonio straicher at tiscali.it
Fri Apr 15 13:14:46 EDT 2011

hi all,

after a disk problem with a frontend/backend unified in replication
with csync with another backend, I've resolved the disk problem, but
I've found a mailbox of a local user marked as remote:

user.xxxxxxx 0 mydomain xxxxxxx  lrswipkxtecda
user.xxxxxxx.Drafts  0 mydomain xxxxxxx  lrswipkxtecda
user.xxxxxxx.Trash   0 mydomain xxxxxxx  lrswipkxtecda
user.xxxxxxx.Trash.ANNO_2007_VARIE   1 mail.mydomain.it!mydomain xxxxxxx    lrswipkxtecda

the last line is the problem ... when I try to change ACL on the mbox
to delete the mailbox with cyradm, the server continuously request a password
and don't let me go ahead ...

the domain mail.mydomain.it is on a IP alias shared between master and replica
server with ucarp.

what can I do ?

tanx in advance

Antonio