2.4.7 complains about mails named '0.'

Wolfgang Breyha wbreyha at gmx.net
Sat Apr 2 06:17:25 EDT 2011

Hi!

On 2011-04-02 11:59, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> Was there seriously a version of Cyrus that allows UID zero?  That's
> bogus.  Surely IMAP UIDs start at one.

I found some historic info;-) I used cyrus-imap 2.3.7 back then. I used
"imapsync" to migrate mailboxes from courier to cyrus. It happend an
exactly one mailbox, but on several folders there.

> If UID zero is allowed, I'll have to fix that code - and probably
> some other code which assumes UIDs are never zero...

Ok, if that's the case I'll rename that files to the first available UID
and reconstruct the folder.

Regards, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha at gmx.net> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria