2.4.7 complains about mails named '0.'

Wolfgang Breyha wbreyha at gmx.net
Sat Apr 2 05:47:15 EDT 2011

Hi!

I upgraded from 2.3.16 to 2.4.7 yesterday.

Doing a reconstruct on all mailboxes showed some messages like:
reconstruct[32741]: user.xxxxxx.Folder odd file
/var/spool/imap/user/xxxxxxx/Folder/0.
reconstruct[32741]: run reconstruct with -O to remove odd files

But this is a the first mail in this folder written with a older version of
cyrus? Is this a bug in 2.4, or is there an easy way to fix that? Wouldn't
hurt that much, because I got this message only about 10 times.

Regards, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha at gmx.net> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria