Another basic question about Cyrus replication

Shuvam Misra shuvam.misra at merceworld.com
Sun Sep 12 23:29:01 EDT 2010

Dear all,

One more question about sync-server and sync-client. Suppose I have two
active servers, A and B, which contain completely disjoint sets of
mailboxes. Can both replicate simultaneously to a replica server C? I
will run sync-server only on C, and sync-client on A and B, pointing them
both to C.

If this is possible, I can maintain a slow backup server with large
disks to maintain a backup of a dozen separate active Cyrus servers where
the user mailboxes are distributed across this dozen.

thanks and regards,
Shuvam