New Cyrus project site and bugzilla

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Sep 3 20:24:26 EDT 2010

Dave McMurtrie wrote:
> On 9/3/10 4:25 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> > Further down the road;
> >
> > - I cannot go to CLOSED immediately, but have to go through RESOLVED,
which is
> > wrong of sorts in some cases.
> >
> > - I notice there is no RESOLVED/CLOSED - NEXTRELEASE for RFE tickets.
> >
> > - Between NEW and ASSIGNED can be CONFIRMED - for people like me who can
take
> > a NEW bug and confirm it, but cannot actually be ASSIGNED the task of
> > committing the fix. I see there's UNCONFIRMED, which would be reasonable
as
> > well, but the initial state for a new bug though is... NEW ;-)
>
> Hi Jeroen,
>
> I gave you "admin" and "tweakparams" rights in bugzilla.  There's a
> fancy interface for Bug Status Workflow under the Administration menu
> that should allow you to set this up however you think is best.
>
> Apologies that I did not copy this configuration over from the old
> server, but I completely missed it.
>
> If you have issues, or simply don't have the time to work on it, I can
> try again to copy the params from the old server.

Hi Dave,

I don't think I had these permissions on the old system, but I thank you, and
I'll make sure to propose documented work flows on the list before I actually
implement them.

> ----

^^ You may want to update the list signature as well ;-)

Kind regards,

--
Jeroen van Meeuwen
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG