2.4.2 on Solaris - Crashes in mailbox_unlock_index

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 31 09:45:54 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 01:02:19PM +0000, Andy Fiddaman wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Oct 2010, Bron Gondwana wrote:
>
> ; On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 11:19:14PM +0000, Andy Fiddaman wrote:
> ; > On Sun, 31 Oct 2010, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> ; > ;
> ; > ; I don't suppose the stacktrace went any further up than that?  I'm
> ; > ; more interested in the call-site of mailbox_close, because that's
> ; > ; where a dirty mailbox will be being closed.
> ; >
> ; > Here are a couple:
> ;
> ; Ok - that's all I needed.  This is a bug.  I'll push a fix
> ; to master straight away, and it will be in 2.4.3.
>
> Thanks, superb support as always. I'll apply the patch and look at rolling
> out 2.4.2 to production this week then go to 2.4.3 when it's out.

Sorry - it's stuck in a queue behind some other stuff I don't want to push
just yet.  Here's the patch attached.

The other stuff is pretty shiny - XFER support back to older versions of
Cyrus :)  Unfortunately there's an issue with .seen support in Cyrus 2.2
that's going to screw me up I think - I'm going to have to create a .seen
file as well - with backported entries for each folder!  Don't know how
that's going to all come together... tricky.  Anyway...

Here's your patch :)

Bron.