delayed expunge and expire annotation

Paul Engle pengle at rice.edu
Wed Oct 27 11:53:38 EDT 2010

--On Wednesday, October 27, 2010 4:29 PM +0100 Alan Robertson
<alan at iomart.com> wrote:

> Running a second cyr_expire with the '-a' flag set is a workaround.
> There was a bug raised at some point in the past.
>
> Rgds,
> Alan.

I'll give that a shot. From the logs, it looks like only one function is
done per mailbox. Once it does the annotation processing, it moves on. So
the delayed expunge function is never performed on it.

  -paul

--
Paul D. Engle              |  Rice University
Sr. Systems Administrator  |  Information Technology - MS119