cyradm referall 2.4.1 version

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 19 08:04:25 EDT 2010

I'm not sure what the story is with this one.  Ken might have a better
idea since they use murder and cyradm at CMU (I just use telnet
directly or Perl modules that talk pure IMAP, and we don't use
murder at FastMail).  I've CC'd him.

Would be great if you can create bugs in bugzilla too, just so we can
track them.

And thanks for all your testing and feedback.  You've found more
bugs than anyone else so far (not counting FastMail users of course -
they got to test all this stuff long before the public release!)

Bron.