Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.0 Released

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Oct 15 05:36:38 EDT 2010

Per olof Ljungmark wrote:
> (...........)
>
> > IIRC autocreate is on the official todo list, isn't it? That would solve
> > it forever.
> >
> > Simon
>
> Excuse my ignorance, but where can I find the Official ToDo list?

Our official todo list is everything that is not in CLOSED status in Bugzilla
on http://bugzilla.cyrusimap.org.

I'm working to clean that up. You can help, if you want;

- Examine old bug reports logged against a version prior to 2.3, and determine
whether this report still applies to a more recent release (2.3.x, 2.4.x).
Here's a list (you require editbugs privileges for this list):

http://bugzilla.cyrusimap.org/bugzilla3/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=legacy-
review

a) When you know it's resolved you can correct the target milestone (set it to
the most recent release when in doubt), and close the bug with CLOSED FIXED.

b) If you know the problem still exists, update the version number the bug is
logged against to the most recent version number you know the problem still
exists in.

c) When in doubt, make the changes that represent your best guess, but do not
close it, and assign it to me (vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com).

Kind regards,

--
Jeroen van Meeuwen