Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.0 Released

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Oct 12 19:20:06 EDT 2010

David Lang wrote:
> I'm happy to see this.
>
> Is there anyone packaging this up for the common linux distros?

Yes, I am.

Packages will be / are available through http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/

Look at the kolab-3.0 product branch repositories, where what is now still
called kolab-cyrus-imapd is actually just cyrus-imapd (this is a legacy thing
I'm sorry).

I've started with Enterprise Linux 5 (RHEL / CentOS / Scientific), and later
this week I should be able to turn up with some packages for Debian Lenny,
Squeeze, Fedora 12-rawhide and Ubuntu 9.04+.

The former not withstanding, help is greatly appreciated! Contact me if you're
interested (the packaging all goes through GIT repositories at
http://git.kolabsys.com/).

Kind regards,

--
Jeroen van Meeuwen