messages in mailbox aren't visible

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 12 12:32:26 EDT 2010

On 10/12/2010 10:46 AM, Michael D. Sofka wrote:
> Is the new server part of a murder cluster?  I've had this happen when
> transferring accounts between back-end servers in a cluster. The problem
> was that while the mailbox was created on the new back-end, not all the
> messages transferred. As a result, the mailbox still existed on the old
> back-end.

No, it's just a simple one-machine IMAP server.  I looked at the
documentation for ctl_mboxlist, and it's not clear how this would help,
under the circumstances.

I'm pretty sure that somehow \Noselect got set on the folder.  I don't
suppose there's any way to do this with cyradm?  I looked through all
the cyradm commands in the man page and couldn't find anything.