Wildcard SSL cert gives "error initilizing TLS"

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed Oct 6 04:34:51 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have a new wildcard SSL-certificate (Comodo positiveSSL), but I have
problems when I use it in Cyrus.

The client (Icedove 2.0.0.24 = Thunderbird 2.0.0.24) says that the
server says: "error initializing TLS". I have tried the way I did it
before (with also a Comodo positiveSSL cert, but without wildcard).

Is it possible that Cyrus does not like wildcard-certs?
I am using Cyrus from Debian stable (2.2.13).

I have no problems with the certificate in Apache2, Postfix and vs_ftpd.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/