Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.4 Released

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Nov 11 17:50:27 EST 2010

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Cyrus IMAPd version
2.4.4.

This is a stable released in the 2.4 series, containing a mere 5 bug-fixes
since version 2.4.3, released two days ago. Particular focus of this release
has been paid to upgrade paths, for which many of our users have contributed
feedback -with a special thanks to Bron Gondwana for making the fixes happen.

The URL for this release is:

  ftp://ftp.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd-2.4.4.tar.gz

We recommend that all users of earlier Cyrus IMAP versions in 2.4.x series
update to this release.

We also recommend users of earlier Cyrus IMAP versions (2.2.x, 2.3.x) test the
upgrade path to version 2.4.4 for its seemless upgrade capabilities, and
report issues to us through Bugzilla:

  http://bugzilla.cyrusimap.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Cyrus%20IMAP&version=2.4.4

A list of bugs logged and fixed in version 2.4.4 can be found on our Wiki:

  http://cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Bugs_Resolved_in_2.4.4

Questions and comments can be directed to our mailing lists:

  info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu (public list)

or

  cyrus-devel at lists.andrew.cmu.edu (development)

We also like to invite you to join us on IRC:

  #cyrus on the FreeNode network.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--