upgrading with murder/aggregator

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Fri May 28 15:34:10 EDT 2010

On 28 May 2010, at 10:53, Torsten Schlabach wrote:
> Unfortunately, the developers are a bit quite on this problem so far.

I doubt very much that the developers are in a good position to
reproduce this problem.  If you're imagining that someone is going to
fix this with a "stare at the code for a while" approach, I think
that's pretty unlikely to happen: there's a lot of code involved and
not many people interested in the fix.  I'm not sure if any other
developers are reading this thread, but I am.  Give me something to
work with, and I'm happy to help.

:wes