DNS load balancing

Andre Nathan andre at digirati.com.br
Tue May 11 09:40:20 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 09:16 -0400, Ciro Iriarte wrote:
> By the way, did you test your setup with considerable load?, I was
> really interested in this kind of solution, looking at various docs
> and mail posts, main concern seems to be file locking....

I've tested DRBD and OCFS2 under heavy load, but not Cyrus yet.

>From what I've been reading, it should be fine if I avoid BerkeleyDB.
What I still haven't figured out is how to keep the proc directory and
the locks in the socket directory local to the cluster nodes. For the
socket names there are configuration options, so I could just choose
different names for each cluster node.

Best regards,
Andre