cvt_cyrusdb flat to skiplist fails

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Thu May 6 07:59:53 EDT 2010

On Thu, 6 May 2010, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> What a pain - yeah, of course.  OLD Cyrus ;)  I wrote cyr_dbtool about
> 6 years ago.

It might be possible to make a package out of it,
especially if it’s pretty standalone or the old
cyrus libs are sufficient to do its job. I can
do Debian packaging, FWIW, although this probably
won’t end up in Debian proper, so you can offer
it to people…

> Yeah - annotations.  We don't have any of them.

Consider yourself lucky. We’re using Kolab, as provided
by Univention, as our groupware (actually just contacts
and calendar) stuff. (I fear the alternatives are worse
though…)

Thanks anyway for the help.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
tarent Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung und IT-Beratung mbH
Geschäftsführer: Boris Esser, Elmar Geese

Heilsbachstr. 24, 53123 Bonn,   fon +49 228 52675-0,   fax +49 228 52675-25
Weigandufer 45,   12059 Berlin, fon +49 30 5682943-30, fax +49 228 52675-25