Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.16 w/ Outlook 2007

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Fri Mar 19 11:06:16 EDT 2010

I've recently had a report from a client concerning connecting via Outlook
2007 ... this is the second report I've had concerning similar, with the
first one being from my mother ... then, I chaulked it up to her having
something setup wrong, but this second one is from a more knowledgeable
person ..

I had them try telnetting to port 110 to see if something was blocked at
the firewall, and everything looks fine from there ...

I've just asked him to try IMAP vs POP3, to see if maybe its a POP3
protocal issue, maybe ... ?

Has anyone seem issues with Outlook 2007 that doesn't appear to manifest
in older Outlooks, that have an idea of what to do to fix?

The error they are seeing is:

'We are having some issues regarding our connection with Microsoft Outlook
2007. In other versions (2003 or Express) the connection is working fine,
but when connecting through Microsoft Outlook 2007, the error shown is
"the connection with server has been interrupted" (Err. 0X800CCC0F).'

Thanks for any insight / ideas ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy at hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy at hub.org