IOERRORs and Apple Mail To Do

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Mar 5 10:49:02 EST 2010

Hi,

We are using Cyrus 2.3.16, since upgrading to this version Cyrus
reports more ioerrors. For some of these reported errors there
seems to be a pattern, but I'm not sure if this is by chance or not.

In many cases, if the ioerror is "reading message: unexpected end of file"
the user has a folder "Apple Mail To Do" . As the errormessage did not
include the folder or the file with the unexpected end I don't know if
these things are related or not.

I would like to know if someone can confirm this.

Regards

      Michael Menge

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen