Recomendations for a Migration of a Cyrus mailStore with 70K users.

Nestor A Diaz nestor at tiendalinux.com
Wed Jun 30 13:59:24 EDT 2010

another question : what about if a mail is comming from the lmtp socket
to the refering mailbox and the mailbox is currently in the renaming
process ? what about if the user have a shared folder and other users
are accessing his mailbox with write privilegies ??

--
Nestor A. Diaz
Ingeniero de Sistemas
Tel. SIP: sip:211 at tiendalinux.com