Some Questions about Cyrus Agregattion ( Murder )

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Mon Jun 21 23:01:19 EDT 2010

On 21 Jun 2010, at 20:56, Lucas Zinato Carraro wrote:
> I find a parameter to imapd.conf:  proxyd_disable_mailbox_referrals.
> Only this parameter is necessary in frontend  to complete disable
> referall  ?

More or less (that option doesn't appear to be in the 2.4
branch....)  There's also sieve_allowreferrals.

> Is possible to force the frontends to keep the connectiom  with
> MUPDATE and Backends ?

If your frontend is configured as "unified", only mupdate will
communicate with the mupdate master.  The mupdate connection is
routinely long lived.  There is, however, no way to keep the
connection to backends open beyond & between each user session.  If
you have a lot of short lived IMAP connections, you're probably
interested in up-imapproxy.

> Like a tcp keepalive.

That's not what keepalive does...

:wes