Blacklisting destination addresses

Luka Mrovlje luka.mrovlje at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 04:35:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

Please provide me some pointers on how to configure cyrus so that it will
reject sending any e-mails to foreign destination (example:
name.surname at some-other-comany.com)
This is very important to me, because I do not want to send emails (not even
by mistake) to people who do not wish to receive them.

I would also like to know if it's possible to have a standalone file of that
blacklisted destinations, that could be included in the configuration files.
Please let me know which configuration files should be modified.

Thank you in advance and best regards.