Cyrus backend crashing (Solaris)

Duncan Gibb Duncan.Gibb at SiriusIT.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 07:50:00 EDT 2010

On 19/07/10 17:04, David Mayo wrote:

DM> My suspicion is somehow the behaviour in Cyrus is tickling a
DM> Solaris bug, but I wanted to check with other Cyrus admins to
DM> see if they have seen similar behaviour and had tracked it
DM> down to anything in particular.

Can't say as I have - Solaris is not our preferred platform  ;-)

Is it possible the box is running out of swap space?  Are you using BDB
for your Cyrus databases (deliver.db in particular)?  If so, what
version?  Might be worth looking what's happening with shared memory.

Cheers

Duncan

--
Duncan Gibb - Technical Director