Information about your Cyrus installation

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 27 18:53:47 EST 2010

Hello Cyrus users,

First, please allow me to apologize for this slightly off-topic message.
  I'll ask that all replies be sent directly to me so the list doesn't
become too cluttered.

I'm scheduled to do a presentation about Cyrus IMAP at the upcoming
Jasig conference.  You can read more information about it here if you're
interested:
http://www.ja-sig.org/jasigconf/10spring/program.jsp?conf_id=jasig17

I'm looking for some basic feedback from those of you who are running
Cyrus IMAP.

* What type of environment do you support (commercial, education, etc)?

* How many users do you serve?

* Describe your installation.  (Hardware, OS, murder, replication, etc)

* Anything else interesting about your use of Cyrus?

* Whether or not you mind the name of your company/institution being
mentioned in my presentation.

I'd like to be able to spend a few minutes during the presentation
talking about the varied environments that Cyrus is currently running in.

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Again,
please send your replies directly to me at dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Dave