Cyradm doesn't show any mailboxes

Kővári János bsh at freemail.hu
Sun Jan 24 10:56:45 EST 2010

Hello,

after my shared folder structure and all the messages in it have
mysteriously disappeared, I noticed a few strange things:
- all user mailboxes remained intact and fully functional
- I still see everything in the GUI tool Gyrus (I don't actually use
this, just checked the mailboxes with this now.)
- the Webmin module 'cyrus' doesn't list any mailboxes at all, just a
bare "/". (It was working before, I created a couple things with this. I
didn't use it since months, I am not sure when and why it gone wrong)
- cyradm with user 'cyrus' & lm command doesn't display any mailboxes at
all. (was working beofre, and still works on an other imap server)
- cyradm with another imap admin user doesn't show anything either.
- tried deleting all the mailboxes and creating them again with cyradm,
and they were created succesfully and they work in the users's client
too, but cyradm "lm" still doesn't show them.
- using webmin, it reconstructs the mailboxes fine...

Does anyone have any idea, because I don't. Something is very wrong
here... But still works. Odd.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Janos

P.S.: I gave up on recovering the lost shared folders until I find out
what's this with cyradm.