Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.16 Released

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Wed Jan 13 10:23:15 EST 2010

On 1/13/10 2:11 AM, Simon Matter wrote:
> [ ... ]
> My own real problem as RPM maintainer is that I'd like to stay with
> logging to mail facility and not touching syslog config.

[ ... ]

Chiming in here, specifically on this issue.   I manually tweak the
*.spec file to suit my local site requirements for each release, then
rebuild.  Would it be possible to introduce a couple configuration file
directives that will allow us to tune these to our needs there?

Thanks, Simon, for all the work you continue to do in putting these RPMs
together -- it is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Forrest