Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.16 Released -- auto create patch available?

mayak-cq mayak at australsat.com
Mon Jan 4 08:13:47 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-04 at 11:35 +0100, Simon Matter wrote:
> > hi simon,
> >
> > thanks for your fantastic rpms :-)
> >
> > is there an autocreate patch that applies cleanly against this version?
>
> I've updated the patch from UoA for 2.3.16. It's in my rpms.
>
> Regards,
> Simon

Hi Simon,

Hmmmm ... I've just installed roundcube web mail and am running it
against my cyrus with no joy -- i.e., create a new user, login to that
user's account, and no boxes are being created.

Relevant bits from imapd.conf:

autocreateinboxfolders: Sent|Drafts|Deleted Items|Junk
autocreatequota: 204800
autosubscribeinboxfolders: Sent|Drafts|Deleted Items|Junk
createonpost: yes

I am now noticing that these are subfolders of Inbox -- does this patch
work when

altnamespace: yes

is set?

Cheers