Quota issue

Richard Pijnenburg richard at softwaredev.nl
Sat Jan 2 19:22:11 EST 2010

Hi all,

Found another issue with quota.

For some reason I get different values from the systems.

At this moment I’ve set the quota to 300MB

With a du –sh of the user directory I get  123MB

In outlook I see 96MB

With cyradm I get STORAGE 219309/300000 (73.103%)

In the quota file I see:

224572760

300000

In a webtool I use ( web-cyradm ) I see “222543 KBytes of 300000 KBytes (74,18%)”

How can I make sure everything is on the same track again?

With kind regards,

Richard Pijnenburg