Sieve and encoded Headers

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 12 16:26:26 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 10:18:02AM -0500, Ken Murchison wrote:
> Bron Gondwana wrote:

> >>It might be worth doing this for 2.3.
> >
> >Done!  I've put lots of testing in to it too :)  Added to the
> >cyrus-imapd-2_3-tail branch.
>
> Are you planning on re-comitting your charset changes to 2.4 soon?

Yes - I'll do that too :)  I've finally worked out how to keep the
different branches functioning in git, so I'm going to pull a 2.2
branch into git and do some work on that too.  In particular I'd like
to backport the skiplist bugfixes to 2.2 just so people stuck with it
can at least have stable databases!

I'm still planning to have the bulk of my changes ready by April - it's
sneaking up faster than I thought, but deadlines are good for keeping
us honest!  I'd like to do a "beta" release in April anyway.

Bron.