Cyrus on Amazon EC2 and EBS?

Zachariah Mully zmully at smartbrief.com
Thu Feb 11 10:35:21 EST 2010

Howdy all-
	Is anyone out there running Cyrus on an Amazon EC2 instance with EBS?
During these brutal storms we've had in the DC area, we've been
discussing how to improve the resiliency of our operations and getting
our mail systems out of our CO and into a datacenter is high on the
list. I'm looking for any feedback on using Cyrus with Amazon or any
other 'cloud' service (I'm also looking at Rackspace's cloudserver
offering as we're already a customer). Any gotchas, performance,
reliability issues, etc? About 120 users, 300+GB mailstore.

Thanks,