Option singleinstancestore in imapd.conf

Reinaldo de Carvalho reinaldoc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 18:07:40 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 11:00 PM, Lucas Zinato Carraro
<lucaszc at gmail.com> wrote:
> singleinstancestore: 1
[...]
> This option works ? This option is supported when using lmtpproxyd( murder )  ?
> I dont see any difference when i enable this.

Its works. But the MTA must send recipients in the same message. In
other words, MTA can't split recipient creating multiples messages.
You can use tcpdump to confirm this behavour. In postfix, setting
mydestination domain and mailbox_transport enforce this behavour, try
use transport_maps.

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho
http://korreio.sf.net

"While not fully understand a software, don't try to adapt this
software to the way you work, but rather yourself to the way the
software works" (myself)