ACL problem

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Thu Dec 9 09:27:59 EST 2010

Hi,

no takers? I get that the developers are probably only concerned with
2.4.x, so perhaps one of you could try to verify if the behavior there is
the same? Just try to set the ACL for a mailbox that belongs to user using
the same account. If you try to set it to "weraslpki", does it take or does
it still have the "x" right?

Thanks, Sebastian

--On 3. Dezember 2010 12:49:42 +0100 Sebastian Hagedorn

--
     .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.