Seen file question(s) with cvt_cyrusdb

Bill Ryder bryder at wetafx.co.nz
Tue Dec 7 20:09:40 EST 2010

And as I think about it I guess that makes sense because cvt_cyrusdb
uses the normal database stuff - so it doesn't actually clear out the
destination database before it starts. It assumes it's supposed to
update the database.

So changed records get replaced and new records get added but existing
records remain unchanged.

Sorry for talking to myself!