More Sync_client errors upgraging from 2.3.16 to 2.4.5

Stephen Carr sgcarr at civeng.adelaide.edu.au
Sun Dec 5 16:16:21 EST 2010

Dear Bron

After running reconstruct - r -f -G on both client and replica and after
about 22 hours all seems OK with no indications of any syncing errors.

There were some errors on some mailboxes while the reconstruct was run
but none since.

Thanks
Stephen Carr

--
Stephen Carr
School of Civil, Environmental & Mining Engineering

Email sgcarr at civeng.adelaide.edu.au

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and
contains information that may be confidential and/or copyright.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure
or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made
that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus
scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.