Domain support in masssievec missing ?

André Schild andre at schild.ws
Tue Aug 31 05:26:45 EDT 2010

Hello,

we are currently in migrating from debian cyrus 2.2.12 to debian 2.3.16
on a new server.
So far everything works fine, we migrated the users, mailboxes and flags
sucessfully.

But the sieve scripts are not recompiled on the new server.
If I recompile them manually they tend to become a few bytes smaller,
so I think we must recompile the scripts to get them working.

This would be a task for masssievec script.
But it looks like this script works only in a non-virtual domain setup.

Can anyone confirm this ?

What's the simplest way to compile all scripts for all users ?

André