"Alias" folder question

Diego M. Vadell dvadell at linuxclusters.com.ar
Fri Aug 27 08:47:16 EDT 2010

Hi *,

   Is there a way to have an "aliased" folder? I administer a few little cyrus
mail server here in Argentina. We speak spanish, so our "Sent" folder
sometimes is "Enviados" ( "Sent" in spanish ), depending on what mail client
the users use.

   Although mail clients can be configured to use one folder or the other, it
would be great to have a "shadow" Sent folder, that would route emails to the
"Enviados" folder.

   I know it's a pretty specific, but has anyone had the same problem?

Thanks in advance,
 -- Diego.