IOERROR fstating sieve

Reinaldo de Carvalho reinaldoc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 18:31:25 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Nybbles2Byte <nybbles2byte at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Reinaldo,
>
> I don't use either nor do I know what these are. My limit of knowledge about
> sieve is that it came as part of cyrus but I have never used it.

Sieve is a server side mail filter. Cyrus has a sieved that listen at
port 2000 and receive the user script. When user save the first script
'defaultbc' is created.

> I have installed horde and it has a program called ingo that filters email
> and uses sieve to do it. However, that is not the source of the errors as I
> haven't got to trying that out yet. These errors just come when an email is
> delivered.

Ingo is a sieve client that create a sieve script and post to sieve
daemon that save is spool directory to procces at message arrival
time.

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho
http://korreio.sf.net

"Don't try to adapt the software to the way you work, but rather
yourself to the way the software works" (myself)