IOERROR fstating sieve

Nybbles2Byte nybbles2byte at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 18:00:01 EDT 2010

Hello Reinaldo,

I don't use either nor do I know what these are. My limit of knowledge about sieve is that it came as part of cyrus but I have never used it.

I have installed horde and it has a program called ingo that filters email and uses sieve to do it. However, that is not the source of the errors as I haven't got to trying that out yet. These errors just come when an email is delivered.

 Nybbles2Byte                            mailto:nybbles2byte at gmail.com